3.10.2011

Expect Spring

Well, I don't know about you, but I am ready for spring (okay, to be fair, I was ready for spring before winter even really hit!). I made this card for CPS #208. The verse on the front is hard to read because the font is small. It says, "Expect to have hope rekindled. Expect your prayers to be answered in wondrous ways. The dry seasons do not last. the Spring rain will come again." - Sarah Ban Breathnach. I just love that quote. When I was making this card, I was looking at the peas on the paper and was thinking of going in the direction of the baby card. But then I got to thinking about all the seed packets that I have and can't wait to plant when spring gets here. So I thought that quote was fitting for the pea pods after all!

Supplies Used: Taylored Expressions Faith & Hope, Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety, Making Memories Boho Chic trims

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. So cute Katy! I love the ruffled ribbon across the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! And what a great composition! I also love your jello dessert from a couple of posts ago, looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails