4.07.2010

Put Some SPRING In Your Step!

Who's ready for a little spring mojo?? I love spring, it's my favorite season. I love thunderstorms and tulips (mine haven't come up yet!) and watching the brown turn green! So I decided to look around on some blogs and see what people are creating that put a little spring in my step! Here's some of what I found:

Pamela has a store called Party Starters and she shared this cake that she made for a customer. I love the colors! I have to try to make one of these cakes some day. They are so cute!

These cards by Lucy are SO cute...It makes me wish that I liked digi stamps!

Robyn made these adorable treat bags AND this adorable bee-day card. It's a double shout-out for Robyn because I couldn't choose just one! :)

Is that enough spring for everybody? How about just one more? This layout by Pamela is so cute and I love the colors!

Hope you all are enjoying your spring!


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails