4.01.2010

I Hate When I Do That!

So I made this scrapbook page for the Sketchy Thursday blog sketch challenge. Tuesday night at 11:30 I remembered that I hadn't yet photographed the page and submitted it. I almost got out of bed and did it then! I should have. Because I am just now posting it. Oh well, it happens. Lucky for me, I also used the recipe challenge on the Scrap and Stamp blog, and I still have time to link it there!
Supplies Used: American Crafts thickers and pp (Craft Fair), Unity Stamp Co. (Confession: i {luv} unity, Fact of Love), Kaisercraft Rhinestones, Core'dinations cardstock
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute page Katy!! I love those pigtails, lol!!! Great layout! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did that with my Sketchy Thursday post too. Finished it just too late, but linked it anyways. :) Very cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Great job! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Scrap and Stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very fun! love the mix of photos from different times (or at least different outfits!) and the little flowers you made on the right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! love those little flowers! thanks for playing along at SSS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails