2.23.2010

Random Thoughts By Katy

So, here are just some random thoughts that I feel like sharing with somebody...anybody..and YOU win!
  • I really want a Reese's Pieces Blizzard from DQ...Why? Because I saw somebody's user name -- Reesez Piecez -- on a message board, and a few minutes later on Facebook I saw somebody talking about a blizzard (the kind with snow). My mind put the two random things together, and I have been seriously craving one since then. How odd. And fattening.
  • I feel like I'm beginning to think like an old person. Young people bother me. Change is annoying me. I also feel like screaming one of my dad's favorite phrases when we were kids -- "A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine." Oy. I guess admittance is the first step right?
  • This past weekend my husband bought me a coat and dress. I had pointed them out to him in the store. The coat was "so cute but I already have enough coats" and the dress was "for a special occasion, but with that price tag, the occasion wasn't special enough." Apparently, he disagreed. I love him.
And that concludes random thoughts with Katy. While I am indeed random every day, there is no need to worry. I won't share my thoughts too often. Oh and since this IS a crafty blog -- one quick crafty thing. I got my prize back that I won from Paper Maniac -- the 3 packs of new Cosmo Cricket paper, the Flourishes background stamp, and the American Crafts brads. It was very exciting (especially since I gave up buying paper for Lent!). I really wanted Material Girl, but when I flipped through them -- Garden Variety ended up being my absolute favorite! Thanks Paper Maniac for such a great prize!!
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Be random all you want! Fun! Your husband sounds like a keeper! I love when mine does that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way a lot of times, so I guess I am getting old too, LOL! What a sweet thing for your husband to do, a keeper for sure! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy, you are so special. I love your blog ramblings! They make me smile... and now I want a DQ blizzard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so fun to read, thanks for sharing this and thanks so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog; I thought you'd enjoy seeing what else I have been up to... I am so pleased to launch a new blog - http://prettylittlepalettes.blogspot.com/ and I hope you'll join me there for some fun!

    Sincerely,
    Nikki Morrell
    http://prettylittlethingstocut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails