11.14.2009

Chipboard Fun

This card is for the Limelight Sketch challenge and the product focus was chipboard. I love how this card turned out, one of my favorite Christmas cards so far! I bought a Pixie Plus sewing machine and I wanted to sew around the squares, but the machine didn't work well. I spent more time threading the machine then actually sewing, so I packed it back up and returned it. I think I see a Janome Sew Mini in my future :)
Supplies Used: Vintage Borders (Gina K. Stamps), Earth Love chipboard (Cosmo Cricket), Snowflake Border (EK Success), black and kraft cardstock
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Katy! I love how this turned out. I just love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO pretty Katy! I am sorry your sewing machine wouldn't cooperate! Hopefully the next one will! That snowflake border is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy, this is FABULOUS!! I love the colors and feel of this card, and that snowflake ROCKS! :) Gonna feature your card on Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails