6.19.2012

A Farewell to Blogging

Do you have a blog in your blog reader that out of the blue there are no more posts on? (I mean besides mine). And it makes you wonder what happened? I have a few of those and I'm always curious to know if life just got busy or if they quit crafting or what. So even though I have only a few followers, I thought I would be nice and share what is going on. In a word -- nothing. Ever since we moved to Wisconsin (2 years ago!), my crafting has been less and less. I have been working numerous different jobs, but I think I have finally found one that will stick! (knock on wood, right?). So maybe this change (with a little stability?) will help me get back to the crafting world? I still love looking at all the blogs in my reader and even like looking at all the crafty stores. I even occasionally buy something -- but that's about where it stops. If you have any hints to get me back to crafting, let me know! But until then, it's a farewell to blogging.
Thanks for sticking with me through the years and for all the nice comments and encouragement!
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't we kit such a discussion to 2 categories of people: up-to-date Microsoft Zune possessors more pondering upgrading, and the wonderful planning to settle on between a Zune plus an iPod. (There are additional gamblers looking at outside, for instance Sony Personal stereo Z, in addition Pertaining to this provides you sufficient reports set up completely resolution from Zune or folks rather than the iPod carefully thread in addition to.)....Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails