9.04.2010

Busy, Busy Blog

My blog has been awfully busy this week! That's because my husband has been gone and he left me to my own devices...what else is there to do but stamp?? After two weeks, he is coming home today. YAY! He's going to have a very hard time reclaiming his side of the bed, as I have taken to sleeping smack dab in the middle. But that's what he gets for leaving me alone for so long, right? :) So here are two challenge cards that I have made. The first is for the Limelight sketch challenge. I flipped the sketch on it's side.

I used Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday paper and a Unity stamp from Another Sweet Day.
 

The second challenge card is for the Basic Grey challenge to use paper piecing. Paper piecing is my favorite method of "coloring" so this was right up my alley.

I used the Basic Grey paper Lime Rickey. The stamps are both from Unity (Love in the Air and Endings & Beginnings)

I'm sure that next week my blog won't be quite as busy since not only will my husband be home, but I start my new job! I hope you all enjoyed my week of blog posts (I think I only missed one day -- how insane!). 
Enjoy your long Labor Day weekend!
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. KATY GOT A JOB?!!! YAY! Congrats! I hope it is something you love. And Jon is coming home? How exciting to have him home after such a long time. I love your cards today! I really love the paper piecing on the balloon. Isn't that image fabulous to paper piece?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for personal time! :) Great cards, Katy! I love the Limelight one...so cute and "tweet"! Hee hee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy, your cards are just lovely this week! Thanks for playing over at limelight!

    Hope you enjoy your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katy!

    Those are so pretty cards!! Love the stamps you used on it and that balloon is just amazing!! Wauw!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Katy, great use of the Lime Rickey papers, I love that fabulous balloon.
    Hope your new job's going well!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Basic Grey.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Katy and I love the fresh colours of the Lime Rickey paper you've used. Thanks for joining us at BG Challenges this time. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails